There are several of these questions recently and also several older versions of these questions:
- What is the cheapest way to move money from the United States to Canada?
- Most cost effective way to regularly transfer funds from the US to the UK?
- Sending money from Canada to the US
- What is the best way of transferring money from American to Canadian bank?
- Transfer money from Canadian bank account to US bank account while living in the US
- Cheapest way to wire or withdraw money from US account while living in Europe
- How do I find the best exchange rate to convert 1 million Swedish krona into Euros?
- Advice on money transfer from Canada to South Africa
- fastest way to move USD to EUR
- Most expeditious way to convert EUR to USD?
- How to send money from europe to usa EUR - USD?
- Money transfer to the U.K
- In Canada, how can I most easily/cheaply send money to a friend online?
- How to do an international money transfer of a large sum of money to the U.S.?
- Cheapest USD to GBP transfer
- What is the the most profitable way of transferring euro to usd in the states?
- How can my friend in the U.K. cheaply transfer money to me in Israel?
There are some nuances between specific countries (e.g. the Norbert Gambit for CAD / USD), but most of the time the answer is to use a forex service. I feel like it comes up often enough that it deserves a Wiki page even though it is essentially boils down to a product recommendation. Is this something that is appropriate for the site?