I received negative feedback in the form of downvotes and comments, but I improved the question with the critique I got from the comments.
After I improved the question, it got back to a neutral score. Shortly after that it was put on hold.
Since I'm still interested in the topic:
- How can I improve the question?
- Where is it that it does not meet the standards of this site?
Especially now after working in the critique and removing the assumptions. There are even concrete examples, which further narrow down the question.
I could remove the last 2 bullet points and put them in a paragraph prefixed with 'i.e.' as explanation. Other than that, I see no room for improvement.
Link to (my) question
This question is about the main differences, when placing high and low volume orders (high and low are hereby relative to the market size and the other placed orders) with respect to volatile markets (ethereum, bitcoin).
The questions I'm interested in are:
- What impact does the volume of orders have on how they are received by the market?
- Are 5 orders of 10,000 shares each always identical in impact to 1 order of 50,000 shares?
- Are there times when it could be better to enter multiple small orders than a single large one?