There are questions that are closed, but have high votes, and multiple answers. Over time it would be great for us to review these with an eye towards an edit that could make them a good on-topic question, or an agreement to delete. These are the first 8 I am proposing for review.
If you feel they can be made a good question, go to it and edit, if not, please vote to delete. Answers to this post can comment on the process if it's not clear.
- What to do if I can't trust myself with monthly wages? (Reopened)
- Could a business be structured around Multi-level Marketing, yet still be ethical?
- What are the biggest pitfalls to avoid with student loans? (Reopened)
- Is buying a lottery ticket considered an investment?
- Why is progressive taxation achieved with brackets?
- Why are capital gains taxed at a lower rate than normal income?
- Making $100,000 USD per month, no idea what to do with it (Reopened)
- How does this dating site scam work? (Reopened)
Note: The only criteria I used was to screen on closed questions with high votes. Votes do not necessarily mean a question is good or even on topic.