The tour page currently says:
- Personal investing and asset allocation
- The financial aspects of homebuying
- Best practices for saving for retirement, education, and other goals
- Strategies for creating and sticking to a budget
- Strategies for earning and saving more money
Don't ask about...
- Anything not directly related to Personal Finance and Money
- Questions that are primarily opinion-based
- Questions with too many possible answers or that would require an extremely long answer
Something important is missing:
Questions seeking product, service recommendations or other off-site resources are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve.
Should it be added to the tour page?