I hate to be a killjoy, but we have a scheme and a purpose with the Money Self-Evaluation. That said, I think it's excellent that you're all choosing to take a harder look at your site!
However, that meta post isn't the place for some of that discussion. So I'm opening this meta post for you all to have the "overflow" conversation from there.
The questions that were added to that meta post were:
- What does it mean to long convexity of options?
- Margin when entered into a derivative contract
- What are the differences among all these different versions of Vivendi?
- Quote driven and order driven financial markets
- Difference between the multiple cash withdrawal options on these ATMs?
- Can capital loss be applied for tax for non-consecutive years?
Feel free to discuss / evaluate these questions in this post. And, can I just say, I really like that you all chose to take the initiative to evaluate yourselves further. It's a good sign, and we certainly liked seeing it! Keep up the momentum; we think it'll yield good things for Money.SE.