Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 4:25
Top network posts
- 24 Which planet looks the biggest through a camera? Which planet is the easiest to take a picture?
- 23 Why do cameras use a slit between two curtains rather than exposing the entire sensor instantly?
- 20 Why are 1/3 stop apertures uneven numbers apart?
- 20 Why are flash pulses so short?
- 16 Is there a way to write a "foreign" image so a Fujifilm X camera will display it?
- 16 Best material to absorb as much light as possible
- 15 Are lenses marked with the true focal length?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.