I am a postdoc with an interest in applications of operator algebra to local quantum physics. I am also interested in topological qauntum computing and their relation to tensor categories.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 3 '14 at 11:21
- Academia 7k 7k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 998 998 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 520 520 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 391 391 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Which review recommendation should I give to maximize the likelihood that a manuscript is rejected?
- 80 Is beautifying a dissertation looked upon unfavourably by the examiners?
- 64 How to express an ongoing PhD degree in suffix
- 51 German mathematical terms like "Nullstellensatz"
- 48 Why don't major research institutions systematically publish their subscription fees to scientific journals?
- 48 Is it usual for finished PhD students to send out physical copies of their thesis to unknown persons?
- 32 How and why would I "claim ownership" of a paper on arXiv?
- View more network posts →