I've been a programmer for a long time, made a lot of bad financial decisions in the past and am now (finally) trying to get the finances under control and learn more about properly looking after your personal finances.
Berkeley Springs, WV, United States
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 5 '11 at 5:20
- Stack Overflow 22.7k 22.7k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 6.5k 6.5k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 5.7k 5.7k 1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 1818 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 490 490 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Is there a way to retrieve the view definition from a SQL Server using plain ADO?
- 56 Error LNK2019 when using GetFileVersionInfoSize()
- 53 What is the best way to accept payment when selling a used car?
- 51 C++ Object without new
- 49 How do I set a path in Visual Studio?
- 45 When can I use a forward declaration?
- 44 What does it mean to expose a C++ code publicly as a C API and what are the advantages of doing it?
- View more network posts →