I am an ee student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation.
Care about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out. Anyways, in general, I'm also interested in developmental economics.
Philosophy is intriguing, practical ethics is useful, and I try to read when I can.
Know about sleep psychology, explicitly programming info into the mind (memorization), and locksport. I meditate almost every day. Probably should get a teacher, and for piano too.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '16 at 23:36
- Philosophy 564 564 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 461 461 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 375 375 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 354 354 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 324 324 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 10 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 8 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 7 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 7 Is animal agriculture responsible for more greenhouse gas emissions than transportation?
- 7 Do most people have no idea where their food comes from or how it’s made?
- 7 How might one counter Bertrand Russell's criticism of Stoicism as "not true" and "insincere"?
- View more network posts →