I am an ee student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation.
Care about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out. Anyways, in general, I'm also interested in developmental economics.
Philosophy is intriguing, practical ethics is useful, and I try to read when I can.
Know about sleep psychology, explicitly programming info into the mind (memorization), and locksport. I meditate almost every day. Probably should get a teacher, and for piano too.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '16 at 23:36
- Skeptics 951 951 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 584 584 44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 495 495 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 433 433 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 384 384 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Do male chicks get ground up on most farms in the industralized world?
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 11 Does going vegan roughly save 600 gallons of water a day?
- 11 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 8 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 8 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 7 Do most people have no idea where their food comes from or how it’s made?
- View more network posts →