I am an ee student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation.
Care about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out. Anyways, in general, I'm also interested in developmental economics.
Philosophy is intriguing, practical ethics is useful, and I try to read when I can.
Know about sleep psychology, explicitly programming info into the mind (memorization), and locksport. I meditate almost every day. Probably should get a teacher, and for piano too.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '16 at 23:36
- Philosophy 469 469 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 354 354 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 325 325 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 314 314 11 gold badge22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Buddhism 275 275 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 9 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 7 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 7 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 6 How might one counter Bertrand Russell's criticism of Stoicism as "not true" and "insincere"?
- 5 Where does it say Siddhartha Gautama mastered all types of meditation?
- 5 What are the broad categories of the different types of meditation?
- View more network posts →