- Unix & Linux 21.4k 21.4k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 899 899 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 671 671 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Can overwritten files be recovered?
- 65 Why do we need to fork to create new processes?
- 61 -bash: /dev/null: Permission denied
- 55 I need a program where the user inputs an array of doubles and the program outputs the array sorted
- 44 How to create a symbolic link without using ln?
- 41 What is the point of mv -f?
- 40 Tools for Debugging Routing Tables on a Linux Machine?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14