NL - Apologize to Monica
Monica Cellio has been unfairly treated. Time to apologize.
My financial advice:
Member for 7 years, 1 month
38 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '20 at 16:49
- Personal Finance & Money 32k 32k 1717 gold badges8181 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- The Workplace 656 656 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 473 473 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 468 468 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Politics 332 332 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 181 Spouse wants to pay all debt in a month but I don’t. Is this a good idea?
- 158 What should I do about a dealer that took a deposit then sold my motorcycle to someone else?
- 132 I have sole custody of my child but the child's father's brother claimed him as a tax deduction
- 111 Can saving/investing 15% of your income starting age 25, likely make you a millionaire?
- 105 Why do people save so much?
- 98 Is it true that the price of diamonds is based on a monopoly?
- 73 In what cases can a business refuse to take cash?
- View more network posts →