NL - Apologize to Monica
Monica Cellio has been unfairly treated. Time to apologize.
My financial advice:
Member for 6 years, 1 month
32 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Personal Finance & Money 31.9k 31.9k 1717 gold badges7979 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- The Workplace 657 657 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 473 473 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 458 458 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 332 332 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 181 Spouse wants to pay all debt in a month but I don’t. Is this a good idea?
- 158 What should I do about a dealer that took a deposit then sold my motorcycle to someone else?
- 132 I have sole custody of my child but the child's father's brother claimed him as a tax deduction
- 111 Can saving/investing 15% of your income starting age 25, likely make you a millionaire?
- 103 Why do people save so much?
- 98 Is it true that the price of diamonds is based on a monopoly?
- 73 In what cases can a business refuse to take cash?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
9 Are questions about particular investments on topic? Jun 12 '17
8 Are minor grammar edits desirable? Oct 15 '15
7 Declined flags for extraneous comments on my answer Apr 25 '18
7 Luxury car question on topic? May 6 '19
6 Is it acceptable to answer an off-topic question? Aug 10 '15
6 The Intent and Purpose of Comments Sep 7 '18
5 2014 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Mar 27 '14
3 Should we have a tag for car titles? Feb 3 '17