I'm a hole filler. If there's a hole on a project I do what I can to fill it.
- Systems Engineering (design, architecture, requirements, test, simulation (MatLab/Simulink))
- Digital Hardware design (board level design)
- Firmware (FPGA coding)
- Embedded SW (DSPs, microcontrollers, embedded microprocessors - mostly using 'C')
- Most work has been in wireless communications
Pronouns: he, him
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '18 at 20:16
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Politics 1k 1k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 853 853 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 809 809 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Bank wants my Online-banking PIN through the telephone
- 44 Moon that changes color with phase
- 39 Is there any specific law outlawing private nuclear weapons?
- 28 XAMPP, Apache - Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly
- 27 How would the Libertarian non-coercion policy apply to a business being required to bake a cake for a gay wedding?
- 22 How do I call a derived class method from the base class?
- 22 Simple check for the global shape of the Earth
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 10 '18