Software Engineer at Cray Inc working in the analytics group
I have a PhD and BSc(Hons) in Computer Science, my PhD research was conducted at the University of Southampton, UK. My research interests revolved around the Semantic Web, Linked Data and robustness of Hypermedia systems.
I'm a total RDF and SPARQL nut and I developed the open source Semantic Web framework for .Net called dotNetRDF.
I also continue to work as a committer on the Apache Jena project which is a widely used Semantic Web framework for Java and which I use in my day job.
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 99 gold badges6666 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Arqade 763 763 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 585 585 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 410 410 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 375 375 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 204 Function that creates a timestamp in c#
- 191 Regex to match only letters
- 61 Quick and Simple Hash Code Combinations
- 50 size of node with shape=circle
- 44 Is it possible to have an ampersand sign in an appSettings key?
- 36 Can I disable auto-correction of a single word on OS X?
- 28 Recipe for creating Windows ICO files with ImageMagick?
- View more network posts →