I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
- The Great Outdoors 21.5k 21.5k 22 gold badges7171 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 13.9k 13.9k 3434 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.2k 7.2k 2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- History 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.8k 3.8k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- 92 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 74 Cultural understanding of Penelope's suitors
- 68 Why is learning mathematics compulsory?
- 67 How and when did the word "nuclear" replace the word "atomic"?
- 67 What was the historical context of the 2nd amendment to the US Constitution?
- 62 Could PI have a different value in a different universe?
- View more network posts →