Somewhere on any given topic:
- I don't know that I don't know (ignorance)
- I know that I don't know (awareness of the existence of knowledge)
- I know that I know (active obtained knowledge)
- I don't know that I know (knowledge now part of the unconscious toolbox)
If I give you a crumb, realize that I may just be in a rush or don't know how to answer it properly.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 at 3:47
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 944 944 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 267 267 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 243 243 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Identifying RTL language in Android
- 48 Android AVD not showing anything. only "ANDROID" in the middle of the screen
- 27 Has there been a Superhero Musical Movie released in cinema theaters?
- 11 How can I do programmatic generation of fantasy maps?
- 10 Android Support4Demos - API 4+ Support Demos full project
- 10 Android - Proguard didn't compile with Joda Time jar file
- 9 Is it possible to program GPU for Android
- View more network posts →