Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 22.9k 22.9k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 401 401 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 287 287 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 269 269 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 159 159 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2217 Why doesn't GCC optimize a*a*a*a*a*a to (a*a*a)*(a*a*a)?
- 103 Cell-var-from-loop warning from Pylint
- 41 How to get lineno of "end-of-statement" in Python ast
- 39 Why push_back is slower than operator for a previously allocated vector
- 28 I have savings and excess income. Is it time for me to find a financial advisor?
- 24 C++11 predefined macro
- 22 What is the benefit of using exponential backoff?
- View more network posts →