Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 13 at 10:58
- Stack Overflow 41.8k 41.8k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 112 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 105 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 84 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 72 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 69 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- 67 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- View more network posts →