Father, husband, puppy person, and financial author.
Blogger at the eponymous JoeTaxpayer.com
Blogger at RothMania
Blogger at Stock Options Cafe
Moderator at the usenet group misc.taxes.moderated
Guest author at TurboTax
Guest author at H&R Block
On Twitter at @joetaxpayerblog
On Facebook at Joetaxpayer
Member for 9 years, 4 months
206 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top network posts
- 287 Who can truly afford luxury cars?
- 183 Should I put number combinations like 1111111 onto my lottery ticket?
- 181 Is this person wanting to pay my credit card trying to defraud me?
- 176 I am an EU resident being contacted about stock I own in a defunct company by a supposedly US based lawyer, is this a scam?
- 139 Should I take out a loan for a friend to invest on my behalf?
- 130 Bought agency bond (FANNIE MAE 0% 04/08/2027), now what?
- 127 Can the stock price go up even if no one is buying?
- View more network posts →