I am the typical "computer nerd", with skills in a number of programming languages and a wide range of computer hardware and software.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '13 at 18:32
Top network posts
- 81 Implement the Game of Life on Anything but a Regular Grid
- 74 Did Colorado replace any 420 mile markers with a 419.99 mile marker to deter theft?
- 65 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 51 How can I determine if two open source licenses are compatible with each other?
- 45 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 33 Finding Signed Angle Between Vectors
- 32 Build a digital clock in Wireworld
- View more network posts →