Process Engineer in the Semiconductor industry. I like math, productivity tools, $$$ investment, P&IDs, dimensionless numbers, pipe, pumps, heat exchangers, KO Drums, process equipment, answering other disciplines questions, scope change, and change orders. Former Energy and Chemicals engineer...
Amateur cook, investor (read speculator), programmer, book enthusiast, beer connoisseur, happy hour attender, hiker, athiest, political analyst, and trivia guru.
Born, raised, and educated in beautiful Washington State.
I also think we're all pretty much screwed; it's just a question of how often, how bad, and when.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '12 at 22:36
Top network posts
- 30 "One should save about 15% of their income for retirement." What assumptions are implicit in that statement?
- 25 Is 0% credit card utilization worse than 1-20% credit card utilization for any reason other than pure statistics?
- 13 Is there any truth to the saying '99% of the world's millionaires have become rich by doing real estate'?
- 10 Recent college grad. Down payment on a house or car?
- 9 How do you model future income when doing long term planning?
- 9 For net worth, should I value physical property at my cost to replace it, or the amount I could get for selling it?
- 9 Is there a benefit, long term, to life insurance for a youngish, debt, and dependent free person?
- View more network posts →