Experienced all-round software engineer and architect.
Has contributed to several open source projects including:
- Jaxen (Java XPath engine)
- XSLTC (Java builtin XSLT compiler)
Once developed the KopiSusu Java compiler, at the time the most compliant Java compiler that there was, running the most tests in the Jacks Java compiler testsuite. (But that was 2001)
Interests: General Java, concurrency, optimisation, compilers/JVM internals, algorithms, XML and all related standards, Swing, Java2D, Finance, GIS/geographic information processing, simplicity, Python, Ruby, C#, WPF, databases, ...
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '19 at 23:54
- Stack Overflow 28k 28k 1515 gold badges4646 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Code Golf 459 459 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 332 332 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Politics 297 297 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 326 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 78 How is String in switch statement more efficient than corresponding if-else statement?
- 71 Why must I use the "this" keyword for forward references?
- 40 Why is "a^=b^=a^=b;" different from "a^=b; b^=a; a^=b;"?
- 29 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 28 How to get an ideal number of threads in parallel programs in Java?
- 21 Java program runs slower when code that is never executed is commented out
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 14 '19