- Academia 7k 7k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 770 770 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 725 725 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 477 477 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 How to politely respond to generic emails requesting a PhD/job in my lab? Without wasting too much time
- 73 Should I reward points for an incorrect answer if it is the result of misinformation presented in a TA's office hours?
- 61 Is it unethical to accept extra time on exams when I still do well?
- 57 How to politely respond to generic emails requesting a PhD/job in my lab? Without wasting too much time
- 44 When should you stop asking your PhD advisor to do advisor like things?
- 40 What is a social strategy I can use to respond to "How's your PhD going?"
- 33 What to wear on one's shoulders to interviews? (bags, backpacks, etc.)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 9 '17