Family guy who keeps fitness as a top priority for myself and my family. Additionally I'm active in search and rescue, and work in emergency medicine. My main fitness gigs these days are:
- Climbing, indoor and out.
- Kettlebell swings and snatches.
- (Winter) Snowboarding inbounds, splitboarding out of bounds.
- (Summer) Trail running, mountain biking.
I believe the goal of fitness is to enable you to live a long and healthy life, and to allow you to say "yes" to more things. If you're fit and healthy it's easier to pick up new sports, go for a walk with a new person, help a friend move a couch, and so much more.
- Physical Fitness 14.8k 14.8k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 818 818 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 Company 'expecting' me to take a month unpaid leave after resignation
- 151 How to manage an "over worker"?
- 46 cs7003 unexpected use of an unbound generic name
- 34 Barbell says 20kg on each side. Am I lifting 20 or 40kg?
- 30 cs7003 unexpected use of an unbound generic name
- 23 Toothpaste in the back-country and the principle of leave no trace
- 23 Is weight loss possible without cardio?
- View more network posts →