A network engineer went to the doctor. He told the doctor: "It hurts when IP!"
I'm a Games Technology student at UWE in Bristol, UK, and am originally from Guernsey.
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), MS Access, & Python are EVIL (seriously, I hate them!)!
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 77 gold badges3939 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- User Experience 822 822 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 794 794 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 Why are Rust executables so huge?
- 98 Why does the introduction of chip & pin appear to be so controversial in the United States?
- 68 Why do modern keyboards have Scroll Lock?
- 30 How can I increase the scrolling speed?
- 29 Are CPUs more stable with one or more cores disabled?
- 29 How can I get the Windows 8 start-screen in Windows 10?
- 29 Play Unikong Forever
- View more network posts →