I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
- Stack Overflow 27.3k 27.3k 2727 gold badges9898 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Academia 15.9k 15.9k 1212 gold badges6060 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.4k 5.4k 1010 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 793 How can I print a circular structure in a JSON-like format?
- 403 How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- 391 Doing a cleanup action just before Node.js exits
- 170 Grades are too high for the department - what should I do?
- 106 Condense the space between bibliographic entries
- 105 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 84 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- View more network posts →