Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production
Interested in working with established companies as well as funded startups located in North America, Europe or Asia.
A bridge between
- R&D and Engineering
- Management and Engineering
- Western Design and Asian Manufacturing
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '20 at 18:27
- Electrical Engineering 279.5k 279.5k 1212 gold badges233233 silver badges580580 bronze badges
- Travel 14.2k 14.2k 2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 846 846 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Why are copper cables round?
- 83 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 76 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 75 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 72 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 57 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →