I am a polymath with an A.S. in engineering, an A.S. in computer science, a B.S. in mathematics and a minor in anthropology. I am not actively seeking a masters degree at this time, but continue to take masters level classes in various fields of study.
I also blog about politics, science, philosophy, religion, investing, and gaming. You can find my professional account on LinkedIn.
Top network posts
- 35 Why is there no paid maternity leave in United States (federal level)?
- 22 How can I politely explain to a DM that removing player agency is usually bad?
- 19 Why have a placebo control group when testing a new drug if existing drugs can be used?
- 14 What is the theory behind rigorous hypothesis testing?
- 6 Why is an appeal to authority sometimes valid?
- 5 Shouldn't Last Thurdayism be able to be proved wrong by Physics?
- 5 Topologies induced by non-standard metric
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 8 '17