I am a polymath with an A.S. in engineering, an A.S. in computer science, a B.S. in mathematics and a minor in anthropology. I am not actively seeking a masters degree at this time, but continue to take masters level classes in various fields of study.
I also blog about politics, science, philosophy, religion, investing, and gaming. You can find my professional account on LinkedIn.
- Mathematics 846 846 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Philosophy 792 792 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Politics 563 563 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 365 365 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Law 327 327 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Why is there no paid maternity leave in United States (federal level)?
- 22 How can I politely explain to a DM that removing player agency is usually bad?
- 19 Why have a placebo control group when testing a new drug if existing drugs can be used?
- 14 What is the theory behind rigorous hypothesis testing?
- 6 Why is an appeal to authority sometimes valid?
- 5 Does the proposed tax reform make it so that you have to pay taxes on scholarships?
- 5 Who is a philosopher: as in what attributes does it take to become an academic philosopher?
- View more network posts →