Bioengineer by education, Software Developer by trade. I have primarily worked on medical instruments doing everything from GUI design, refactoring, machine learning and tool making, computer vision, scripting, and a bit of software architecture for the components and layers I happen to work upon.
I work hard to provide for my family who I love without limit and software has been where I was given a first opportunity to contribute to this thing we call industry.
San Francisco Bay Area
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 21:49
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.5k 1.5k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 677 677 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 549 549 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Why would a lender care who paid off a debt during a refinance evaluation?
- 31 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 24 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 23 How to scroll without moving my cursor in Visual Studio Code from the Keyboard
- 19 System Python conflict between Anaconda and existing Python installation
- 19 Sports word for winning by opponent quitting
- 17 Format truncated Python float as int in string
- View more network posts →