- Law 14.6k 14.6k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Politics 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department
- 68 Is it legal to shoot groups of Native Americans in some US States?
- 67 First amendment and employment: Can a police department terminate an officer for speech?
- 61 In the news, it says "essential" government employees would be required to work without pay. How?
- 54 Is candidate anonymity at all practical?
- 51 Can a visitor who is "of age" in their country drink underage in the United States of America?
- 50 What is the tipping process in restaurants in the US?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.