Give your children enough money to do something, but not enough money to do nothing.
The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
Almost any man knows how to earn money, but not one in a million knows how to spend it.
- Henry David Thoreau
The economics between your time and the amount of information you are exposed to:
What information consumes is rather obvious: it consumes the attention of its recipients. Hence, a wealth of information creates a poverty of attention and a need to allocate that attention efficiently among the overabundance of information sources that might consume it.
- Herbert Simon, recipient of Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics and the A.M. Turning Award, the "Nobel Price of Computer Science"
Stop wasting so much time on SE.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 4:09
Top network posts
- 83 Is the curtain behind Obama in this picture a "muslim prayer curtain"?
- 75 Does the Wall Street Journal change headlines based on location?
- 73 Why does the Caps Lock not toggle upper and lower case for selected text?
- 58 Does anybody spend 6 hours each day just to get water?
- 55 What are the details on the "candidate score" which shows during an election?
- 52 When and how did the Greek mythos transfer to the Romans?
- 51 Why has bitcoin gained so much in the past year?
- View more network posts →