In my spare time, I enjoy working with Python, Mercurial, and PostgreSQL. During my 9-5, I do SRE work for Google's Cloud IAM and IAP. I work closely with the developers of these products and others to keep your data private and secure.
Nothing I say on Stack Exchange is approved by my employer or anyone else, unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Mountain View, California
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 at 2:35
- Stack Overflow 21.6k 21.6k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.5k 8.5k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Politics 3.4k 3.4k 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Open Source 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 207 'module' has no attribute 'urlencode'
- 148 Most pythonic way to delete a file which may not exist
- 105 Why did J. K. Rowling choose to downplay dragons?
- 100 Suggested order for Amazon Prime Doctor Who series
- 95 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 89 Why do Trampolines work?
- 88 Why didn't the Normandy crew experience time dilation?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 25 '16