I am a polyglot developer who likes challenges and is never afraid of diving into deep territories to get a better understanding of the big picture. I am always keen to learn more every time, and I am always happy to pass on my knowledge to anyone who wants to learn more.
I am originally from Hungary, been in NRW, Germany, and now living in Edinburgh, Scotland. I can speak Hungarian, English, German, and a bit of French and Swedish
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 66 gold badges6262 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Expatriates♦ 7.3k 7.3k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.7k 3.7k 2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- 74 Why is it sometimes cheaper to fly within the UK than taking the train?
- 64 Why does the space bar do page down in browsers
- 64 How can we draw a Christmas tree with decorations, using TikZ?
- 63 How do we know that the First Doctor was indeed the first?
- 61 Hello world! with limited character repetition
- 48 How to open up your first UK bank account without proof of address?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 9 '15