I'm not an economist. My father is the economist. I just picked up the principles here and there. :P
San Jose, CA
Member for 9 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '12 at 0:00
- Personal Finance & Money 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 608 608 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Photography 396 396 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 268 268 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Is it wise to invest money in the stock market?
- 35 Can I trust the Motley Fool?
- 32 Where can I park my rainy-day / emergency fund? Savings accounts don't generate much interest
- 28 Should I pay more than 20% down on a home?
- 26 Why are interest rates on saving accounts so low in USA and Europe?
- 25 Why are American Express cards are not as popular as Visa or MasterCard?
- 24 In general, is it financially better to buy or to rent a house?
- View more network posts →
9 WOOHOO! Seven Hundred Days in Beta! Jul 10 '12