Software engineer with a consumer-related blog on the side. Check it out at http://www.littleadvisor.com. I'm mostly on Money@SE, although I do occasionally stop by at StackOverflow to play with the little kids there.
Do make sure to verify any tax or legal matters with a professional - EA, CPA or an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
No answer provided on any of the StackExchange forums was written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding any tax related penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
Anonymous posts on free websites are not substitute to any legal or tax advice, even if those who wrote them represent themselves as lawyers or accountants.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
232 profile views
Last seen Sep 3 '16 at 20:27
- Personal Finance & Money 113.7k 113.7k 1010 gold badges178178 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Expatriates 8.5k 8.5k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Travel 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 295 Is it a scam if the person only wants to deposit into my account, not make a withdrawal?
- 235 I received $1000 and was asked to send it back. How was this scam meant to work?
- 98 What's the difference between "static" and "static inline" function?
- 90 Pay online: credit card or debit card?
- 80 I am considering leasing a new car for my ex-wife. What can go wrong?
- 64 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 56 Why don't all companies buy developers the best hardware?
- View more network posts →