I'm a computer programmer for a Fortune 500 company. I'm a believer in taking care of yourself and your family financially.
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Member for 11 years, 4 months
38 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '15 at 22:59
- Stack Overflow 28.9k 28.9k 3939 gold badges139139 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 23.3k 23.3k 2121 gold badges107107 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Arqade 15.9k 15.9k 77 gold badges9898 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 7.7k 7.7k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 276 What is "Orthogonality"?
- 208 Alter a MySQL column to be AUTO_INCREMENT
- 164 Create a string with n characters
- 122 Find Items in one column that are not in another column
- 119 As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 100 Replace \r\n with newline in Notepad++
- 97 What's the risk of upgrading over SSH?
- View more network posts →