I'm a computer programmer for a Fortune 500 company. I'm a believer in taking care of yourself and your family financially.
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
38 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '15 at 22:59
- Stack Overflow 27.9k 27.9k 3737 gold badges138138 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 23.1k 23.1k 2020 gold badges106106 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Arqade 15.8k 15.8k 77 gold badges9595 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 7.7k 7.7k 77 gold badges3939 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 256 What is "Orthogonality"?
- 198 Alter a MySQL column to be AUTO_INCREMENT
- 150 Create a string with n characters
- 118 As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 112 Find Items in one column that are not in another column
- 91 What is the simplest way to convert a Java string from all caps (words separated by underscores) to CamelCase (no word separators)?
- 91 Replace \r\n with newline in Notepad++
- View more network posts →