I'm a computer programmer for a Fortune 500 company. I'm a believer in taking care of yourself and your family financially.
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
37 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '15 at 22:59
- Stack Overflow 27k 27k 3636 gold badges134134 silver badges227227 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 23k 23k 1919 gold badges101101 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Arqade 15.6k 15.6k 66 gold badges9292 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 7.7k 7.7k 77 gold badges3737 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 254 What is "Orthogonality"?
- 191 Alter a MySQL column to be AUTO_INCREMENT
- 132 Create a string with n characters
- 117 As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 100 Find Items in one column that are not in another column
- 89 What is the simplest way to convert a Java string from all caps (words separated by underscores) to CamelCase (no word separators)?
- 84 Replace \r\n with newline in Notepad++
- View more network posts →