I'm a computer programmer for a Fortune 500 company. I'm a believer in taking care of yourself and your family financially.
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
37 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '15 at 22:59
- Stack Overflow 26.5k 26.5k 3535 gold badges133133 silver badges227227 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 22.9k 22.9k 1919 gold badges100100 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Arqade 15.6k 15.6k 66 gold badges9191 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 7.6k 7.6k 77 gold badges3737 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 253 What is "Orthogonality"?
- 187 Alter a MySQL column to be AUTO_INCREMENT
- 124 Create a string with n characters
- 116 As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 93 Find Items in one column that are not in another column
- 87 What is the simplest way to convert a Java string from all caps (words separated by underscores) to CamelCase (no word separators)?
- 83 Replace \r\n with newline in Notepad++
- View more network posts →