I'm a computer programmer for a Fortune 500 company. I'm a believer in taking care of yourself and your family financially.
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
35 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '15 at 22:59
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 3535 gold badges130130 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.3k 14.3k 1818 gold badges9595 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Arqade 10.7k 10.7k 55 gold badges9191 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 5.4k 5.4k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 246 What is "Orthogonality"?
- 182 Alter a MySQL column to be AUTO_INCREMENT
- 118 Create a string with n characters
- 115 As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 87 Find Items in one column that are not in another column
- 85 What is the simplest way to convert a Java string from all caps (words separated by underscores) to CamelCase (no word separators)?
- 80 Replace \r\n with newline in Notepad++
- View more network posts →