I'm a computer programmer for a Fortune 500 company. I'm a believer in taking care of yourself and your family financially.
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
38 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '15 at 22:59
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 3737 gold badges138138 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 23.1k 23.1k 2020 gold badges106106 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Arqade 15.8k 15.8k 77 gold badges9696 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 7.7k 7.7k 77 gold badges3939 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 264 What is "Orthogonality"?
- 204 Alter a MySQL column to be AUTO_INCREMENT
- 155 Create a string with n characters
- 119 As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 116 Find Items in one column that are not in another column
- 94 Replace \r\n with newline in Notepad++
- 91 What's the risk of upgrading over SSH?
- View more network posts →