We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '20 at 17:32
- Stack Overflow 93.6k 93.6k 2828 gold badges198198 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 33.8k 33.8k 1717 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Super User 7.5k 7.5k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1643 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 1297 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 934 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 862 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 513 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 485 How to tell git which private key to use?
- 408 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- View more network posts →