If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.
Annapolis, MD, United States
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '18 at 20:27
Top network posts
- 39 Where is the all Android broadcast Intent list
- 37 Why "Buttons in button bars should be borderless" in Android API Level 15?
- 26 Why is binary search faster than ternary search?
- 21 Use Android 4.0 styled toggle-button
- 16 Are You the One? (Mastermind Derivative)
- 16 Mortgage sold to yet another servicer. What are my options?
- 14 Simple example auditd configuration?
- View more network posts →