- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 958 958 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 749 749 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Politics 532 532 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 215 215 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Automatically import modules when entering the python or ipython interpreter
- 49 How does the expelling of diplomats work to create pressure on the diplomats' home country?
- 46 How do I fit a sine curve to my data with pylab and numpy?
- 33 Difference between various numpy random functions
- 25 How to add a second x-axis in matplotlib
- 25 What would make a place always misty?
- 24 Why Numpy treats a+=b and a=a+b differently
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 22 '18