Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '17 at 18:40
- Worldbuilding 60.6k 60.6k 1212 gold badges113113 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.1k 5.1k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Photography 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 162 A poison that only works if you know it is there
- 119 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 113 Why would a language be undubbable by universal (machine) translator?
- 102 Can simply decompressing a JPEG image trigger an exploit?
- 99 Stumped: What would replace 'names' in an alternate history?
- 83 How many coconut trees would be necessary to support a single, middle-aged human on a deserted island?
- 75 Are there any ways to allow some form of FTL travel without allowing time travel?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.