By day I'm a Professional Engineer, currently working as a .NET software developer. My CV.
I also wrote and maintain an open source extensible application framework called SoapBox Core, and an open source C# library for communicating with Insteon home automation devices called FluentDwelling.
You can follow me on twitter.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 26 '14 at 10:42
- Software Engineering 21.4k 21.4k 44 gold badges5555 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 562 562 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 299 Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 120 Should I finance a new home theater at 0% even though I have the cash for it?
- 89 Is it better to return NULL or empty values from functions/methods where the return value is not present?
- 74 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 66 Choosing between MEF and MAF (System.AddIn)
- 54 Are By-Design "Bugs" a Bad Sign?
- 51 Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- View more network posts →