GS - Apologise to Monica♦
Monica Cellio has been unfairly treated. Time to apologize.
Software developer with a strong interest in functional programming - mostly using F# at work and Haskell for hobby stuff.
- Stack Overflow 27.6k 27.6k 99 gold badges7878 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money♦ 21.8k 21.8k 66 gold badges6969 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 638 638 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 541 541 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 190 What is the difference between . (dot) and $ (dollar sign)?
- 115 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 110 What does "Its cash flow is deeply negative" mean?
- 103 Please apologise properly to Monica
- 86 Haskell composition (.) vs F#'s pipe forward operator (|>)
- 86 Currently sole owner of a property. My girlfriend is looking to move in with me and is offering to pay 'rent'. Am I at risk here?
- 70 Is there a fee to be paid to reactivate a bank account of an American citizen?
- View more network posts →