GS - Apologise to Monica♦
Monica Cellio has been unfairly treated. Time to apologize.
Software developer with a strong interest in functional programming - mostly using F# at work and Haskell for hobby stuff.
- Stack Overflow 27.3k 27.3k 99 gold badges7676 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money♦ 21.3k 21.3k 66 gold badges6868 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 638 638 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 541 541 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 What is the difference between . (dot) and $ (dollar sign)?
- 115 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 110 What does "Its cash flow is deeply negative" mean?
- 86 Currently sole owner of a property. My girlfriend is looking to move in with me and is offering to pay 'rent'. Am I at risk here?
- 84 Haskell composition (.) vs F#'s pipe forward operator (|>)
- 70 Is there a fee to be paid to reactivate a bank account of an American citizen?
- 62 Why is SE removing links and community ads about a legal fund campaign?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (32)
153 Disappointed in StackExchange management Oct 30 '19
19 Situational Anonymity Aug 14 '16
12 What do to when OP changes question with an edit? Jul 18 '16
12 Why was this Hot Network Question protected? Feb 23 '18
10 Why are gambling and wagering off-topic? Jan 11 '16
10 What does flagging a comment actually do? Aug 15 '19
9 What does PF&M need from its moderators? Apr 21 '15
9 Are questions based on books off-topic? May 6 '19