Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 at 7:44
- Academia 27.5k 27.5k 1111 gold badges8686 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 13.6k 13.6k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 304 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 236 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 110 Access to scientific articles that cite mine after leaving academia
- 110 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →