I work for IBM as a z/OS System Tester. I was also the SVT System Programmer for about a decade. Since then, I've been testing mostly things at the interface between z/OS software and zSeries software, such as Supervisor, WLM, and so on. I was test lead for HiperDispatch and test architect for SMT-2. I also dabble in python, analytics, and data visualization, and have an interest in system security.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 26 '19 at 0:53
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 750 750 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 622 622 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 351 351 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 348 348 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Boss wants someone else to lead a project based on the idea I presented to him
- 77 While hiring can I ask a QA candidate to find bugs on this game as an interview homework
- 38 Rarely reproduced issue
- 16 Why couldn't they live with different appearances in "What happened to Monday"?
- 12 Should QA or tester mention the root cause for a bug?
- 10 Can joint taxpayers reclaim a tax credit taken by a single taxpayer?
- 10 Is stealth the best way to approach a timed objective?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 25 '19