I studied applied physics and computer science for my bachelor's degree. At present, I am also pursuing a part-time MS in applied mathematics. After that I will like to properly learn general relativity and quantum field theory.
I spend very little time on SE these days due to my current time commitments but I will try my best to reply to any comments left on my previous posts.
- History 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 713 713 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 520 520 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Is there a reason for a Queen's husband not to be referred to as King?
- 29 Why did the United Kingdom industrialize first?
- 23 Protobuf design patterns
- 23 What was the legal framework in Ancient India?
- 22 What caused the 1979 Iranian revolution to become Islamic?
- 19 Was King Henry VIII, mid-late in his reformation campaign, motivated more by theology or absolutist drive?
- 16 How does quicksort in Haskell work?
- View more network posts →