I studied applied physics and computer science for my bachelor's degree. After earning my bachelor's degree I started working as a technologist at Morgan Stanley where I still work.
At present, I am also pursuing a part-time MS in applied mathematics. After that I will like to properly learn general relativity and quantum field theory.
I spend very little time on SE these days due to my current time commitments but I will try my best to reply to any comments left on my previous posts.
- History 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 925 925 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 823 823 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 695 695 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 480 480 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Is there a reason for a Queen's husband not to be referred to as King?
- 29 Why did the United Kingdom industrialize first?
- 22 What caused the 1979 Iranian revolution to become Islamic?
- 21 What was the legal framework in Ancient India?
- 19 Protobuf design patterns
- 17 Was King Henry VIII, mid-late in his reformation campaign, motivated more by theology or absolutist drive?
- 15 How does quicksort in Haskell work?
- View more network posts →