I work as a professional developer of both electronics hardware and software for embedded and IOT devices. I have also dabbled in making Android apps for use in interfacing to embedded devices.
Early in life I learned all about home and building remodeling and construction when working with my father who was both a farmer and a carpenter. Since that time I have always tried to make and fix my own things as much as possible.
You can find me active on both diy.SE and electronics.SE.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 25 '19 at 12:28
- Home Improvement♦ 59.1k 59.1k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 54.3k 54.3k 33 gold badges6161 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Woodworking 813 813 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 446 446 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 Is it OK to lie to a customer to protect them from themselves?
- 90 Should a washer go on nut side, or the bolt side?
- 83 Do dead weight 'components' exist?
- 49 How can I close a gap between my fence and my neighbor's that's on his side of the property line?
- 45 How to avoid stripping screw heads?
- 44 Why does this pipe feeding a hot water heater dip down like this?
- 40 Why does music synthesizer built from chain of astable multivibrator circuits get "out-of-tune" after a few hours?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 20 '18