Lapsed Catholic. Luddite Geek. Shy Chatterbox. A mass of contradictions wrapped in an open enigma.
Some days, I really regret making http://stackoverflow.com/a/3638034/14250 a comm. wiki question. Then I get back to helping people solve problems rather than trying to help myself score rep. (But still, over 1,000 upvotes would have really bumped me up the rankings...)
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '15 at 12:01
- Parenting 8.9k 8.9k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 Parents disagree on type of music for toddler's listening
- 83 Who actually sent the assassin to kill Bran?
- 52 What triggers crew experience increases?
- 44 How can I deal with "troublesome" Professional Engineer?
- 43 Is it a good idea to design an architecture thinking that the User Interface classes can be replaced by a command line interface?
- 41 How to comfort my dad after telling him that I don't like to do anything with him?
- View more network posts →