- Stack Overflow 94.1k 94.1k 77 gold badges104104 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 639 639 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 516 516 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 282 282 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Review 226 226 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 What's the purpose of this  at the end of struct declaration?
- 112 Getting only element from a single-element list in Python?
- 98 IndexError: tuple index out of range when using py2exe
- 85 What causes [*a] to overallocate?
- 78 Passing object by reference to std::thread in C++11
- 53 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- 48 Efficiently count word frequencies in python
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 20 '19