I am a student on a F1 Visa in the US and would like to learn about finance in the US to lead a better life.
Being a non US Citizen and on a student Visa, I am unauthorized to work off campus, and so I am restricted to work upto 20 hours a week on a hourly wage and have no fixed monthly income.
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 1 '13 at 4:38
Top network posts
- 21 Is it bad etiquette to use a credit or debit card to pay for single figure amounts at the POS
- 12 Is it better to buy a computer on my credit card, or on credit from the computer store?
- 12 What strategies can I use to minimize international money transfer fees?
- 11 Is there a fee if you used your debit card as credit card?
- 10 Why do lenders do a hard pull when they can do a soft pull instead or are these different reports?
- 9 Ways to establish credit history for international student
- 9 Why doesn't Bank of America or Wells Fargo have free ACH push or pull funds transfer?
- View more network posts →