Under no circumstances I will ever deal with recruiters.
Programmer, feuilletonist, law student, poker player, complete whacko.
I am never free, but always for hire.
- The Workplace 15.9k 15.9k 88 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Expatriates 236 236 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 245 Should I work while on vacation?
- 207 Employer might be giving me a job offer by mistake
- 202 Work requiring employees install Mobile Device Management software on their phones
- 140 Resigning a couple of months before an event : is it abusive resignation?
- 136 How to handle an injury that happened outside the workplace?
- 126 How to handle a work period where client name and details are under NDA?
- 90 How can I get a potential employer to reissue an offer I rejected?
- View more network posts →